Become Part of a Team Dealing with Today’s Cybersecurity Challenges
KTech is a growing team of cybersecurity professionals. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced field and love the thrill of problem-solving, we may have the right role for you!
We are always looking for professionals with the skill to manage, supervise, lead, administer, develop, deliver, and support information technology (IT) systems and services. We look for people with a keen understanding of security and operations in cyberspace and the full range of threat reduction, vulnerability reduction, deterrence, international engagement, incident response, resiliency, and recovery activities.
Your Cybersecurity Career Starts Here
Successful applicants have these abilities:
- Evaluate system security plans and procedures, and assist in managing and directing the operations and functions of the office support contractors, addressing IT non-compliance issues, preparing, implementing, monitoring, and updating the project plan
- Develop Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) to correct findings of non-compliance
- Initiate, direct and participate in the full life cycle of cybersecurity appraisals and network penetration testing of geographically dispersed and operationally diverse agency facilities
- Develop and recommend new and/or revised inspection, evaluation, and penetration testing methodologies for cybersecurity appraisals
- Provide recommendations on implementation strategies and policy recommendations based on industry best practices and governing directives
- Ability to conduct research and investigations of cyber events to include those that potentially violate regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with senior leadership, departmental and contractor managers and staff in scheduling, planning, coordinating, and implementing the Independent Oversight Cybersecurity Appraisal Program.